IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Well done macca, you covered almost everything and it reads like...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Well done macca, you covered almost everything and it reads like you are speaking behalf of.... And it is good to see that you now also speak on behalf of IGS investors.

Bringing up things from anns. or where ever, for discussion and raising points that may be of interest and or may have been missed is what HC is about. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    HC is not and should not be a oneway street!

We tied discussing the proposed new project in Australasia and all we could come up with was -
    Me - Probably in New Guinea
    You - Doubt it (not?) in New Guinea. (I cannot remember your exact answer)

The rest....
    1 - tick
    2 - tick
    3 - tick
    4 - Why didn't / hasn't Brewer announce that Travis has gone, he only announced Travis' "intension to leave" and no 3Z It should be supplied within 5 days.

5 - Brewer did say "expected to complete with in the coming 7-10 days"

6 - I don't think Jane resigned, I think she was given a DCM

7 - I would have thought that getting things up to date would be a priority?

8 - SFEG Thanks for the info.

9 - No problems. Glad to be of help. (On behalf of me, 3 of 3)

Not looking for a fight, just one non holder to another non holder that only holds c.notes and said he has nothing to gain by sharing info. All good? Maybe I like the discussion that should come from posting.

Reference
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/month-end.2779985/page-78?post_id=18170924#.V6BPvFQmLCQ
    Last edited by MeToo: 02/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.