LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

From the way I read the two last quarterly's the inference is...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    From the way I read the two last quarterly's the inference is the Tier 1 guy made unsolicited inquiry earlier in year and they become one of 3 prospective buyers, one of the prospective buyers then wanted the pilot plant output for qualification that will be available in January but the pilot plant was to cost $2million to upgrade so they wanted a firm commitment form the potential buyer before they would run the plant again. I assume the commitment was for offtake The decision to run the plant again was made in September. So the potential buyer must have made a commitment by then. I think also at that point they didn't want a commitment for all of the hydroxide, they wanted to keep back some for spot sales, the amount committed to was to help secure debt finance. From that time on Joe has been saying he will have a binding term sheet from at least one of the prospective buyers for offtake that will be signed this quarter. I did hear him say in a recent interview he expected it to be signed by the end of November but that might get stretched, but there isn't much time after then really on the run to Christmas. I'll stick my neckout and say its the tier1 business that wants all the product from the pilot plant, that is a lot of product that is going to be churned out it makes sense it would be a big consumer that would want this much not a smaller more industrial type user. By the the time the Phase1 plant is operational the qualification of product would well and truly be done and hopefully all would be on track for high grade quite quickly. Aside from this I notice they are indicating there is four prospective business's negotiating for offtake up from 3 noted in the last quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $34.58K 17.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4728728 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59090626 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.