WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Hilarious that many posters of old stocks long gone keep trying...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hilarious that many posters of old stocks long gone keep trying to say they did not lose much but see fit to complain year after year, tear after tear about the stock.
    Those type of posters post on 90% of stocks they don't own in a negative way.
    Blame everyone but themselves.
    Bring up things from 10 years ago
    Make baseless allegations
    Claim their imaginary stocks are soaring

This is a Woomera thread, Woomera directors have never had any connection to ARK directors, if they have that I don't know of please tell.

And to me too, there was not 2 tenements, there were 2 companies and 10 tenements,
    You see each company had 5 tenements each, a tenement is a mining block or a number of sub blocks to make up a single tenement, those tenements were owned by a company, in this case 5 tenements in each company,
    Woomera now own both companies, Woomera did the listing and used the shell, nothing to do with vendors.
    All we did was sell both companies,
    If we knew they were using the shell we would not have entered into a term sheet in the first place, when we signed the term sheet Woomera was doing an IPO not a RTO.

Average asked for disclosure and I gave full disclosure, something I had no obligation to do.

Not management of Woomera and never been part of management of any listed company, so far....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 21305684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7479054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 50000
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.