WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

OK the parts in red you do not believe me, That I opposed using...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    OK the parts in red you do not believe me,
    That I opposed using the shell, and you doubt my disclosure.

Tell you what, how about a novel suggestion, call the Chairman Neville Martin and ask if what I have said is the truth, he reads hotcopper and knows who I am,
    Ask him if I warned him that this very thing would happen where old shareholders would bad mouth the company (Woomera) based purely due to using this shell.

And ask him if my disclosure is 100% correct.
    Ask him if it was the boards decision to use the shell and that I didn't know anything about this shell until it was already decided upon, nor any of the other vendors.

Ask the creditor who posts on this thread, that I have warned him that this would happen.

Now some might say why reply to people who obviously have no idea.
    With a new stock that has not so far drilled, a stock can be influenced by just a few, in this case just 2 who obviously have no knowledge or care about the projects or what they are planning, but purely based on the choice of shell they used which obviously you 2 have had a bad outcome from that shell and see fit to bad mouth the company and make baseless accusations about my involvement.
    I assume you and Average are claiming Woomera is a scam going by your posts, if not please clarify your position.

So how about calling the chairman and get some facts.

Facts rather than speculation is the best way to go IMO and easily obtained if the desire is there.
    In my view the company should make it perfectly clear as to the reasons for choosing this shell, they don't have to disclose confidential figures but a general overview of why an RTO was chosen rather than the original planned IPO.

Will cost a phone call, is that not a fair enough suggestion, if the truth is actually sought that is??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 21305684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7479054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 50000
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.