STX 0.00% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

like everyone the following thoughts are spec! Firstly I am...

1. 6,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    like everyone the following thoughts are spec!

Firstly I am incredibly disappointed for Dave Wrench!! Dave is a really solid guy, I have got to know him over many years and always found him to be respectful, honest and considerate, a real gentleman, hard worker, competent and someone who I completely trusted at the helm of STX! This would have been a really hard decision for the Board as these guys are all very close to Dave!

Clearly the jet pump linear well configuration isn't going to deliver the knock out blow we all crave!....and the decision for this strategy mostly rests on his shoulders, so he has lost his job! Boy I feel sorry for him as he has given this project everything - no one would disagree!!

The only way to accelerate the project from here is for some type of corporate activity that brings cash. My guess is STX are going to farm down and bring in a big hitter who has the resources to sink more wells and get the gas to surface. MC and the Board are out of patience and options, they are all under pressure from investors for some type of accelerated outcome that delivers a reasonable multiple for time invested - 50% of something is always better than 100% of nothing - simple as that!

HC
    Last edited by Hardcash: 09/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $622.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $350.3K 1.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1766678 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1896257 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.