STX 2.27% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

hey @rexsh i dont know mate. i can think of one or two hc...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    hey @rexsh

i dont know mate.  i can think of one or two hc posters who have better technical knowledge than the new md - check out his profile on the stx website and the logical next step imho is a t/o or at the very least a farm down and handover of operatorship to another player.  the board has only one tech member with the rest being deal makers - this makes no sense unless you are buying/selling down/selling out to technial player.  not sating this will play out in a week - dls md beheading through to bpt merger being announced did not transpire overnight...

the board is now stacked and controlled by deal makers and people tend to do what they are good at...

the chairman's financial statement is all about deal making and market opps.  

for what it is worth, i hope this all results in a farm down and not a merger - dls holders only got a 30% premium on bpt script. bpt sp has already doubled over the last six months so we wouldn't be getting bpt shares during a price dip.  not sure stx holders would be very happy effectively exchanging their stx shares for a 3 to 4 cent gain imho.   

need to check out stx shareholder rights under a merger... a merger or a farm would be a lot easier for the stx board to orchestrate  than a TO.  recent stx announcements imho imply a farm in rather than a merger but this may be just my wishful thinking shing through.

the recent stx annoucements also imho imply that klebb is going well but requires more time re water production an that dw's road map vision had timeline that was too long and too risky re cash flow for the chairman relative to other deal flow options.

cheers

adl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.095M 9.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1543383 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 613863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.