VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Gyro I think it matters little what price the raise is conducted...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 290 Posts.
    Gyro I think it matters little what price the raise is conducted at and will have no impact on the market price once confirmed given two things:-

a) The manner in which the c.r. has come about - going to, presumably, newly involved insto's and the fact tomorrow we will have it confirmed that it was oversubscribed with no retail involvement or opportunity; and

b) The intended use and application of the funds raised.

regarding point a) there is no potential for any sell down by current holders to take up the new stock, given the allocation will be institutional and most likely new parties (perhaps explaining the lack of activity post the roadshow, whilst the ducks became aligned regarding this deal and what happens hereafter). There will likely be no retail reactionary sell down either given the exclusivity of this raise.

regarding point b) I agree with what TenX has said, this process in its entirety will not ultimately dilute or reduce the value of each share but on a medium term basis actually increase their value given what the raised funds will be used to achieve.

I must therefore respectfully disagree with your post and I suppose like Marty (who has been here longer than I have) I am taking a longer term view also, so if the raise were at 1c hypothetically and the price did scale back as a result, I would use the opportunity to accumulate more personally.

Daily pips should be ignored (to adopt Tony's stance) and once the raised funds are put into use the days of a leveled out 2c stock and the games associated with small parcel sell downs as we have experienced over the past few months will be well and truly behind us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.