ANX 2.78% 3.5¢ anax metals limited

My only concern is that because they are not in production, the...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    My only concern is that because they are not in production, the safer stockmarket gains are made during rising commodity prices in companies that are already in production. That said, it looks as if the squeeze on copper supplies from rising demand will continue into 2025, suggesting one of those great commodity booms is underway.

all the portents are that the project funding is imminent, it’s ready to start as approvals are all in place, there is already infrastructure, a new sulphide treatment is suggesting a much bigger project, and it appears that the ore itself is downward sloping and open at depth.

So while it’s easy to get concerned that mining specs can promise so much but then plunge in price on no volume and leave you wishing you’d not been so greedy, from time to time you get a recipe for life changing gains and this IMO appears to be one of them.

The bulk of my investment was made below 2.5c which sort of provides a buffer. The current volatility in the 5.5-6.7C range is probably due to stale holders of shares and the 2025 6c options salvaging their initial outlays and letting the options run, a reasonable strategy.

Having seen my holding more than double in value in a week or so, it’s tempting to take some profit, human nature really, but so far resisted and instead bought more at 5.4c in past two days (but got hardly any). I’m with Jaguar68, let’s await the go-ahead, due within 2 months, surely enough to double again the mkt cap. As the options will be well in the money, the company can expect those extra funds in 2025. We might get some sort of diluting issue at 10c, hopefully not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $20.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.4¢ $118.5K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 620544 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76058 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ 2035948
Last updated 15.39pm 04/06/2024 ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.