CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Happy new year to all CCU investors and 4$, I hope you become an...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Happy new year to all CCU investors and 4$, I hope you become an investor soon .
    Looking at the share price now (13.5c) and demand up , I think there is goods news coming in the form of a good quarterly report . Obviously someone knows something , which is fine by me as I am happy for anything that pushes the price up.

4$ , firstly good to hear from , I understand where you are coming from and your logic makes sense , as we will not know the true state of play or have a better idea , until the December quarterly report comes out .

If they produce more than the name plate for December and then this coming quarter and future quarters , and silver price moves up to the $22 plus US, whilst the Australian dollar stays where it is , future servicing of CBA could be fine. However you are correct about the CBA payment at the end of this month, unless someone else is going to miss out , I also can't see how they are going to pay the CBA $1.9m unless its a capital raising of around 21m shares at say 9c.
    And if they are going to go down that path they might as well buy themselves more time and raise another $2m to $4m. This will be a small share delusion compared to the last one.
    Time will tell , but something is brewing .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.