NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

From my perspective Z are also putting great faith in the...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    From my perspective Z are also putting great faith in the government dept of DMRs desicions
    which resonates for all international investors and is much in keeping with Zs countries culture.imho.
    G must have some honourable features in their past operations even if imperfect or facing competative claims to keep putting their case.imo.

I have discovered some old stories of consultations etc and because no-one can know everything or consider all perspectives ...there are misunderstandings...no where more so than in SA with its unique culture and levels of authority...

an example of consultation type problems... totally unrelated to nkwe but worth hearing imo...

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-...hare-scam--batho-barena-consortium-alistair-r

so difficult to consult perfectly...even if you go out in the field yourself....
    so difficult to know who has what authority and who they are responsible for...
    ie the lady with more shares maybe a tribal leader?
    Lessons from history interest me.

So we rely heavily on the DMR  and the government to give permissions and  help.
    Thats not bias,imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.