NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-25

1. 20,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    BG,
    Thanks for above post,
    The Chinese are ruthless business men, and will bend whatever rules they can to get what they want. That's big business I guess and they have the money and can call the shots, I've just been on the wrong end of the deal every time they appear.
    I have a .43c entry point and do not have a hope in hell of making my money back let alone a profit, and no spare cash to average down, even if I had the spare cash I would be very dubious about using it with the Chinese involved.
    I would be over the moon with a 7.5c entry point ( congrats) u should make a good dollar.
    I think if and when a takeover comes they may come in around the 13 to 14c mark, if that gets refused which hopefully it will, They might come back around the 15 to 18c mark. I hope I am completely wrong and I can get back as much money as possible, roll on .50c I say.
    BG that was Brad Sampson at Dml, I will never forget his name after taking the boards advice not to take CFCs offer of $ 1.70 odd, anyway that's been and gone now.
    Good luck with this one.
    cheers JACK
    ps sorry Macca, I forgot to check in before posting the above, anyway have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.