NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-26

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Jack,

As a long time holder like many of us we are all suffering. Excuse the tone of my emails but after so many posters drifting in and out with unsubstantiated comments my patience is wearing out.You must admit that there has been silence from you on NKP matters yet many posts on other subjects. I can only react to what I see and read without knowing ones background.

For the record I do not profess to being a Guru on NKP matters. Nor have I ever placed any poster on ignore. Everyone has a right to their opinions and should equally accept criticism on open forums.

Noone knows what the takeover price will be. We can only speculate. Zijin has already placed itself in a great position by screwing G. Therefore in my opinion if they want to take out minorities they will need to go much higher. If you researched the top 40 holders you would find a high degree of stability over many years and a higher entry than sub 20c. The NKP assets have huge value and duration. Thats why you and I invested in the first place.

What other Chinese coy have done to other shareholders is immaterial because no two stocks are alike. All takeover stocks are at the mercy of the aggressor and unsteady shareholders who may cave in. However there is also history that shows that sometimes offers with a major premium to the current sp do eventuate. Thats what many of us anticipate will occur with NKP.

My original entry August 2004 was $10,000 at 70c. Long time suffering even after many years of research which has delivered zilch thanks to G greed and mismanagement. Thankfully I am now better positioned.

Lets all stay at peace while we await our destiny. Not long to go before Zijin shows its initial hand. If however they roll out a 30c plus then its game set and match.

Cheers
    Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.