NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I was trying to find more information on any Winterveld 293KT...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I was trying to find more information on any Winterveld 293KT and Be ngwenyama and
    got distracted and found

the ASX ANN re "The Genorah Farms" and DME reallocation... way back in 2007.

The information contained made me realize that H farm was in that 3 farm Genorah package...and we acquired it after DME said it was valid...
    so does the recent case actually give more certainty to NKwe tenure over H?
    and sort of separate it out of the original transactions for Genorah Farms x3 ?

If Posters discuss G paying back for N and E....you would have to reduce that because H appears to be part of the origonal parcel

OR did things change in some way making this random information plucked from 2007 ...incorrect and my assumptions wrong.
    Titled
    DME Confirm Valid Genorah Rights
    & Nkwe to acquire 59% interest in Genorah Farms Platinum Project

http://www.nkweplatinum.com/framework/documents/displaydocument.asp?doc=553

Note the Date of the ASX ANN  19th SEPT 2007  and then read this quoted from page 5...

"Claim against Minister of Minerals and Energy (and others) by Rustenburg Platinum Mines Limited As announced by the Company earlier this year, Rustenburg Platinum Mines Limited – an Anglo Platinum Company (“RPM”) has applied for Court Review of the decision to award the Genorah farms by the Department of Minerals and Energy (“DME”) and to set aside the prospecting rights issued by the DME (in September 2006) in respect of 9 farms, including the five farms Genorah Nkwe has an interest. Genorah has received correspondence from the DME confirming that the DME and Anglo Platinum are in discussions to resolve their various differences amicably,
    including the Genorah matter, but more importantly “..as far as the DME is concerned the prospecting rights granted to Genorah are valid.”

I am getting confused...
    and need to look at the timelines, exactly what permits licenses, tribes, applications,are valid and what is ?

Beng must have claimed only N and E?
    ie their original prospecting application didnt include H? or they would have gone for it too? or NOT

So Genorah had H and E and N in their basket...
    how and when did we get Dkom and  Garataux? Not via G it would seem...
    and Who are the tribal authorities we consulted for those farms?

I liked the scoping report for the extension of Modikwa re shaft 2 which did not include the/our/? Deeps farms on the map... but it was for mining license...but mining right is another thing and old mining right a very passe thing. Unless there is some old rejected application around...

Have we got a scoping report which seems to tackle who the stakeholders are and what they want...
    are we nearly up to that phase?

A brand new NKWE .com website with current board members and projects would be helpful...especially to international companies that dont know what NKWEs tenure includes...when they go scoping etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.