KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

I don't believe the directors of KAB will resurface soon on the...

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3830
    I don't believe the directors of KAB will resurface soon on the ASX, avoid like the plague, and Ebola.
    Noble will be granted the tenements, or this will be in administration, either way shareholders get nothing. It's finished and over for this lot.
    The question is, what happened to the $6m Noble supposedly lent, as far as I know they were not delivered any ore, not sure though.
    I wonder if ASIC will be investigating this further, or if it is too difficult.
    I hope they don't drag this out, just wipe them off the exchange and clean things up.
    I believe the KAB directors own a silent 25% unlisted of these tenements, I wonder if they will be hoping to keep those, presumably that is what the discussions are all about because shareholders mean nothing.
    Down the gurgler and gone, learn from your mistakes, copy down the names, and remember.
    As for me, I made $3,000 and if it goes down the tube I lose $3,000 so I'm square, but I'm not investing in small cap miners anymore, except two, been selling out of others when I could.

KAB - remember the names - DYOR.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.