VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-12

1. 5,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    All the board will need to commit to taking up their entitlements for the CR to have any traction.

This is sort of like the last roll of the dice - a time when you can pick up a lot of shares for very little money - maybe.
    I wonder how much per share it will be.
    The excise of the options will be dirt cheap
    A lot of money can be made in this situation

I did participate in the issue last June and bought more options in Sept - so not that pleased with management.

one of the possible outcomes from this is that it succeeds [and yes there are other possible outcomes] and on the basis that it does succeed then it provides scope to shareholders who have paid quite a lot for their shares, to fully participate in the issue and sell their expensive shares for a loss come May/June, but still retain a position.

having the opportunity to sell the shares for a loss is actually a means to realise that asset [the loss] whereas if company liquidated it could take a few years before the loss can be realised and claimed as a tax deduction - that is how I see it but I am no tax accountant so each to their own

if Chimeara do not participate then they face massive dilution, so I suspect they will participate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.