VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

" raider you demanded my evidence that the company was likely...

1. 27,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    " raider you demanded my evidence that the company was likely unprofitable and i gave it to you, cost of production $700 "

That is not proof.

This is the continual problem when one engages in meaningful conversation with you ,you duck and dive ,when asked to substantiated your statements.

From the report;

The production plans indicate all in FOB cash costs of circa A$700/tonne based on a conservative average
    selling price of US$900/tonne (A$1,250/tonne) across the expected product range suggesting healthy margins
    once full productions rates are achieved.

Based on current market activity and customer indications, the
    Company believes this price assumption is conservative, and that a selling price of towards US$1,000
    (A$1,389) can be attained. This is especially the case for the higher grade products that the company has
    recently produced under a test work program in the plant, which demonstrated the ability to produce 97%
    TGC and 98% LOI flake graphite using additional grinding and flotation stages.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-corporate-update.2717926/?post_id=17184358

" and asked you to find any other company worldwide with such a high COP. I'm still waiting for your response."

Please provide the post number to corroborate this statement.

Wont be replying today,its footy time.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.