VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Raider, i am almost positive you are not a subscriber to the...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    Raider, i am almost positive you are not a subscriber to the industry bible Industrial Minerals which provides current pricing in real time and location and evidence based opinion. Ok it costs a fortune to sign up but i recommend you do it. If you did you could stop reading and posting based on the rubbish that is spun to every investor. Just to pull you up on a couple of points: There is not a rising graphite demand per se, that view has long disappeared as it has for many minerals. In fact demand is holding its own for some grade categories and demand for the rest is down again, just as it was down last year. Your claim that demand will rise rather significantly over the next several years is no longer supported in Industrial Minerals, that is 2013-14 thinking.
    That is one reason why selling graphite is the big challenge and when you look at current prices for large and jumbo flake out of China for a grand a tonne or less you can see the problem for VXL Then you read in Industrial Minerals that relationships to guarantee supply and quality of supply are essential, that one shoddy shipment means no more sales and not just to the actual buyer - the industry is well connected.
    Unfortunately Chinese producers have lifted their game now with Industrial Parks so their 2014 disadvantage of inconsistent quality is gone - now they produce some of the best in the world.
    So some questions for you:
    If you were an Industrial company with established suppliers as they all do, does VXL look like a competent supplier who could provide you with highly consistent flake?
    Or do they look like a a bunch of cowboys who are now an industry joke?
    Would you buy from VXL?
    Given the manifest risks what % of the 'market price' would you pay? 50%??
    Would that sale price make VXL profitable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.