AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Now that I have more time to respond I will reply to your post...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Now that I have more time to respond I will reply to your post in more detail. I will try not to waffle.

"You obviously have absolutely no idea as to drill establishment/drilling costs, time frames, modelling costs and ongoing corporate expenses that are part and parcel of resource exploration."

I did not outline any drill establishment/drilling costs, time frames, modelling costs and ongoing corporate expenses that are part and parcel of resource exploration, so I have no idea what you are on about. By making out that I did, YOU are the one misleading readers.

" You need to recognise that past operators (smarter than you and I) chose to concentrate their efforts elsewhere. Do you honestly believe that they didn't follow up on those high grade hits via proximal drilling? Those previous operators - GMA- could buy and sell their contempories in the narrow vein mining sphere."

That is exactly what Mantle announced in their last announcement which I told you to read twice, but obviously you did not and by not doing so, YOU are the one misleading readers.

"Any sustainable future for Morning Star is dependent upon the further exploration of the areas of interest identified below the 22 level."

I stated that ST success at MS in dependent on finding suitable production zones in the upper refurbished levels. Whether there are such zones in the upper levels is beside the point. Mining below level 22 is not possible in the ST, so YOU are the one misleading readers.

Pick up your game aurifice, I expected much, much better from you.
    Last edited by vertigo: 02/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.