IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Agreed, but your age is showing with the term "milk-bar", now...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Agreed, but your age is showing with the term "milk-bar", now that is something you don't hear anymore - it's now "convenience store" or 7/11!

However it's not the time to do the audits, it's the money.

The auditors are probably not going to do work until the money is in the bank to pay them.

Remember IGS was suspended and remains so because they did not pay their ASX fees.

I wonder what has happened to the mining leases in South America. Their agreements with the other parties and also the government leases may have clauses which forfeit their rights if Latin Gold are placed in liquidation.

I hope IGS doesn't become another KPR where the directors were unwilling to put their hands in their own pockets and it went under. The directors should do it with IGS since they were not managing the company properly and let Latin Gold have a liquidator appointed in the UK without their knowledge. How much are the legal costs in UK defending the action and where is the money coming from to pay this?

And the announcement indicates new acquisitions - is this because Latin Gold is gone? What's wrong with Latin Gold as a potential gold/copper producer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.