SVL 3.13% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

Unfortunately for SVL holders everything has gone wrong. Silver...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Unfortunately for SVL holders everything has gone wrong. Silver price has continued to under-perform and management have aggressively spent their capital leaving the company in a questionable financial position.

The MD's salary according to last years report was $450 k and other directors on $60-80 k p.a.. These are numbers for operating junior miners - not exploration / development plays. A lot of money has been raised and spent in a short period.

Other junior developers seem to be able to execute on their time frames to deliver reserve statements and feasibility studies. SVL continues to push out their time frames - and has been drilling deep speculative holes as an excuse to burn time. I suspect some major shareholders who invested to develop the project have had enough.

I have recently sold my holding. I like the project, however the management team (who I have tried to contact without response) aren't delivering. I note the silver price has played a big part to the equation. However the company has been well funded to deliver and so far has not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $517.4K 3.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1265604 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 453960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.