ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Its an open forum and Thinkmill has his opinion its going to 15 c. Nothing wrong with that. If someone is saying its only AJM In red for a while, then you need to look at all the lithium stocks. Producers like GXY, MIN , ORE are well of their highs...even aftr making money , having contracts in place and great last quarter. Yes we are speculative until we get our first cheque and get the contract prices. Cannot blame just AJM or PLS for being red for a while...Some have gone down more than others like AJM with all the TO dramas and they are thankfully over.
    I have brought some in mid 30s and holding strong. No need to sell just because its going down. Was holding NST years ago brought at 5.2 n sold at 3.8 being impatient...someone made money....wont do that again....

No one knows how far its going to go ...and if you can pick bottom then good on you...reckon its just wait n watch. Money is floating around divident stocks with earning season ......who wants to miss out decent returns holdin stocks for 8 weeks.

We are stuck with AJM buy hey thats life...we choose to buy in and hence need back ourselves......

Good luck all....Really hope its turns around sooner for all you holders...

My opinion ....its never going to 15 c....and sector will be in favour by OCT...

All in my opinion. DYOR...
    Arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.