TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The cashflow bullet just got larger with this CR. This boosts...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    The cashflow bullet just got larger with this CR.

This boosts the balance sheet and slashed debt further, it gives them drilling money and funds to immediately build that road and bridge 10 km to north to Tallman.

TRY just secured a stronger balance sheet, a stronger cash position, more liquidity and guaranteed more drilling and more mine development. The CR acquirer is likely Ruffer. Investec is already set up and happy to keep deferring the loan terms as it gets close to $0.

Remember the loan will go down to U$5.19M on 10 Jan
    Remember another 20-30 drill holes are pending & being assayed according to the releases.
    They are targeting the mother lodes at OC & spelled this out at the AGM.

Remember we will have a new large substantial holder on thursday, either Ruffer/Investec go to 15% or a new INSTO comes on at 10% and exceeds the other 2 large holders.

Clearly some INSTOs want 50M cheap shares offmarket from TRY and has for some time, some INSTO has been accumulating slowly for 12 months, if its a new INSTO or gold investor like Paradice or GDXJ/Van Eck then the SP will rocket!

They have done a TH as it seems they have offers from maybe 3 or more INSTOs.
    Investec wouldnt be so friendly a banker if they didnt also want more cheap shares.
    If they split the shares between the 3 or 4 of them then that will show on the Ruffer & Investec notices & a new sub holder may have to declare (likely the one accumulating for 12 months now).

If I was them I would reward Ruffer with 50% of the cheap shares and the other 50% to the accumulating INSTO to take him over 5% and force him to declare his hand finally.

I hope its not a clandestine takeover move here as TRY is way way too cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.