TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

This mob is Red Hott!!! By the way I tried to say they'd be...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    This mob is Red Hott!!!

By the way I tried to say they'd be there waiting for...   March 2019 $5,192 repayment - I dont think so & they know it.
    Steak knife, card Shark, Con job , boot Cut

Investec to be the supplier of funds(resources as per AGM shenanigans) 10% or 50mil shares @10c or so yer 10.5c whatever.
    - potential $5mill and possible symPathetic option to shareholders/market for the eqivalent 50 mill $5mill.
    Investec Options altered to @ 10c etc
    - this based on "pending" drill results being average to below (likely being the usual coincidence of fantasy island)
    Total gross dilution 10% of holdings + future interests etc
    - shareprice @ 7 - 9c medium term

or - Dog town, blood Bath, Rib cage, soft Tail

Investec to be the supplier of funds 10% or 50mil shares @10c $5mill.
    - possibly another tranche or shenanigan involving the 15% allowable cr amount without shareholder approval
    (what has anything got to do with them anyway)
    - this based on "pending" drill results average to above to raise @ an additional $7.5 mill via issue of 75mil shares(less than likely-timing )
    - total amount of $10mill raised less fees n nest feathering resulting in immediate dilution for existing holders of 25% which obviously includes any future dividend %'s(what the f**k's a dividend I hear the Troy investor say in the background at the AGM)
    - shareprice @ 6-7c

or - Black jack, dope Dick, Pawn shop, quick Pick

if oops big -IF- the character is to shine for the last time prior to departure(not to far away)
    - tears the a*se out of every retail investor or transfers wealth on the relatively grand scale from little fish to big fish & displays the true character with application of the BOD 's law abiding premiditated corporate potential
    - 10% - 25% Investec & possible others
    - equivalent market or sophisticated & retail gig to raise $12.5 mill from 125 million units
    - total shareholder dilution @ 50% including any future potential
    - this pending the realisation of Howard Stern/3 stooges premeditated handover rewards program to the new guys in 2019-2020
    - total outstanding shares @ 750 million , Options 28mill @ 10c min
    - shareprice 4-6c

Go the G.O.L.D Price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.