TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

AFX ANNOUNCEMENT to the market XX/XX/XXXX The Troy BOD &...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    AFX ANNOUNCEMENT to the market XX/XX/XXXX

The Troy BOD & management are really delighted & pleased to announce the new & updated 2019
    " Troy Resources Advanced Procurement & Development Operations Oversight Management".
    Our renewed focus is taken from the well understood T.R.A.P & D.O.O.M model which is widely used within the corporate industry.

Our Advanced management team is in the preliminary stages of revampiring the company's existing strategic direction and company policy and therefore is pleased & as matter of fact delighted to present to valued shareholders a cut out of our development to date.

I would just like to convey my deepest apologies for our form to date, for costing you our valued shareholders, I mean the ones who have stuck around after all the losses and last five years of practically financial ruin or atleast @ $300million + in the hole anyway but I just want you to know that at Troy - F**k we TRY hard!

So here it is

Dig Dig & f***'n Dig, Dig to 400 & well give Troy the Dick.
    Dick at the helm, tow the line or get Purvissed.
    Dig here, dig there, here a dig there a dig, everywhere a dig dig,
    Dig the dirt, dig the market, dig my new f***'n lapdog, dig my new shirt, dig it dug.

How was that ?
    Now f*** off & get a real job

Troy Resources

Go 4 Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.