TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Pointer dog pointing out - Outside the realm of fuzzy logic...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Pointer dog pointing out -
    Outside the realm of fuzzy logic where "CR's are positive".
    How has it come to pass that this is idea possibly be acceptable as correct or feasible as a statement of integrity when the name of the game or interests are motivated by gain or profiteering.

Accepted as the CR being positive without mention of the flipside -being dilution- is red flag material or material worn by that of the infamous red herring.

Along that garden path where mathematics are not part of the landscape it seems a sign ought to be constructed within the laws of reality or atleast equationed within logical reasoning based on mathematics at the most primative and basic levels of logical comprehension.

Let me type this shayt slowly without spelling it out at stall speed.

Dilution & therefore negative dynamic current shareholder capital or the position of the current shareholder capital decreasing, declining in value, resulting in a factor of less than prior to the effect is in reality a Negative.

Repeat after me Ne yes Ne, Nega yes Nega, Negati yes Negati, yes Negative, Negative , yes that's it Neg-a-tive.
    See it's not all that difficult to say now is it.

All that raved & as I see it - standing to reason as to state such is bias to support it's own individual cause or attempt to maintain a form of attempted compensation as opposed to an objective perspective where the event of dilution is fundamentally negative when measuring whether it has occurred or hasn't regardless of future dreams & aspirations or perceived outlooks.

Character similarity is the one that appears to share the enthusiasm. BOD & the statements regarding the 10% CR not having any particular purpose at the time is in the same arena - here fishy fish fish.

Go Gold Go...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.