CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. Mer
    1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I don't want to be picky. . . . but I'm going to be picky. This update is overwritten. It's drifted too far into the sort of business speak that drags clarity behind the bike sheds and gives it a thrashing.

At the moment there's a lot of . . . 'actively exploring and evaluating a range of potentially high-value applications of the aMES™ technology in the broader mining and energy sectors' . . . and . . . 'the Company remains focused on advancing a portfolio of opportunities with the potential to generate significant recurring revenues, as these will in time, limit the Company’s external funding requirements and underpin substantial long-term value creation'. After a while, it just comes across as static, especially since it boils down to - we see opportunities and want to make lots of money.

As for the timing, Lilac Solutions is mentioned and I wonder if the update was prompted by Friday's announcements. An attempt to limit SH looking elsewhere.

Other than that, it looks like the New Mexico project isn't short on companies that would like to take a nosey - which is a good thing. I'm also encouraged by the potential hookup with a major EPC company. If aMES is going to fly, they need to find someone who can scale it up and get it working ASAP.

The race to be a preferred next gen extraction tech is heating up and PWN risks missing out if they don't get something out of all these negotiations they're supposedly having. It's why I like the New Mexico project. They've put the call out, got some interest and will supposedly have to sign a partner and get some holes drilled. Yes! Things happening, brine flowing, Lithium extracting(no guarantee, but we can hope). Talking with shadowy might-be partners is no longer news and eventually turns into anti-news and I have no idea what that is, but it sounds nasty.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.