FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-10

1. 5,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2331
    A quote from an article on Stxxck hexd. It is why the BOD are focusing on GOLD. I know i have been harping ( i cant help it, its called GOLD fever) on it but right now we are primarily in the business of GOLD with Lithium as a 'sideline' tucked away for a rainy day.
    A small GOLD deposit on todays and future values could be worth up to $80 million as a sale of resource. A large deposit and we are looking at $300mill plus. Its a no brainer why we are now primarily a GOLD company.
    GOLD prices have increased materially since the sales in the deals mentioned in the article.

"When it comes to gold, the West African countries that matter — Ghana, Mali, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Mauritania and Niger — are those with the same mineral-rich greenstone belts mined in Western Australia.These under-explored countries are richly endowed with often large scale (+5moz) and relatively high-grade gold deposits, ideal assets for mid-tier and major producers."
    " Merger & Acquisition blitzA booming gold price has seen the merger and acquisition action that defined West African gold in 2019 continue into 2020.A number of advanced juniors with cheap valuations are being ‘scoped out and scooped up’ by the bigger players.Ghana-based mine developer Azumah Resources (ASX:AZM) was taken out by its ~1.1-million-ounce (moz) Wa project joint venture partner Ibaera Capital early this year for just $30m.In April, brand new miner West African Resources (ASX:WAF) paid ~$70m for the neighbouring Toega 1.1moz gold deposit in a deal with Canadian miner B2Gold.In June, +5moz Cardinal Resources (ASX:CDV) — also in Ghana — recommended a takeover offer from China’s Shandong Gold Mining that values it at about $300m.The 60c all-cash offer represented a 39.9 per cent premium to the company’s 20-day volume weighted average price and a 31.1 per cent premium to Russian gold miner Nord Gold SE’s takeover proposal in March.Then, $1.76bn gold miner Perseus Mining (ASXRU) announced a deal to acquire Exore Resources (ASX:ERX) in an all-share deal that values the Côte d’Ivoire explorer at $59.8m.This acquisition blitz is bound to continue, with other advanced explorers like Tietto Minerals (ASX:TIE) in Côte d’Ivoire or Oklo Resources (ASX:OKU) in Mali almost certainly in the crosshairs.Tietto is currently charging through a massive 50,000m drilling program to grow its 2.2moz resource at the Abujar project.A resource update is due in Q3, ahead of a project pre-feasibility study in the beginning of 2021. Investors like the story, with the stock up 720 per cent since the start of 2019.“We are almost knocking on the door of 3moz,” Tietto exec director Mark Strizek says.“But [longer term] when we look at the acreage here, and the scale of the province, the thought is that it could be anywhere between 5 and 10moz.”
    Title of article
    West African gold back in vogue with investor
    s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.