JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-15

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Cheers, correct yes. I was hoping for some news that the crew was either on their way or onsite already and what the drilling program is going to be. I understand it’s 4,000m but guessing the depths of each hole to try and guess the number of holes is not really possible (unless your a drilling company or
    Worker with enough experience to hazard a guess) the drilling could take anywhere from a month to 3 months including variables like terrain, weather, ground composition/density. And depending on number of samples to be processed it could be easily a month before results (less is possible) so that’s why I’m thinking around xmas, just before or just after, who knows. It’s all hearsay without any info on the program. But as fridayme mentioned earlier we are technically still
    In the last week of September so hopefully we’ll get some info by tomorrow. And p.s I may have been overly optimistic with earlier guessing of sp rising on Ann for commencement of drilling, it would be nice to hit around the .005 or .006 mark, but my guess of hitting .008 to 1.2 would probably be more likely around result time. Either a pump before release or gradual climb after positive news from results. Anyway, all imho, I’m no expert, dyor. Cheers
    Last edited by madkat: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.752M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $53 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 125650002 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 33189984 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.