ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Corporate update, page-141

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Not. These things need to stay confidential. The doc was written to give everyone involved wriggle room. There were deliberations and the company I think wisely held their ground while using soft language to allow for the purchaser to remove their bid.

I dont want the ess team to paint a target price that’s possibly substandard and before time. I also think we don’t need tons spurious offers sent up because a number was announced that then induced peeps to take a look. Also, due to its confidentiality clauses the potential suitor can come back later either with a better offer or should the sp tank, a hey... y’know this ain’t a bad deal after all type play.

lets say they the secret bidder, goes back on market and starts buying up. At some point it has to be announced and then has to take on all the corporate acquisition type of stuff that then ensues. The market then knows who was the possible buyer was and depending on who or what it is - things could get interesting.

Just my take on events based on what I read and think transpired and what might still be possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.