ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232

In regards to the legal appeal being made by VAN against ZAG it is in relation to the fact that ZAG was awarded a 4.1% interest in the K2 mine.

If, at some future point of time, Vango decides to develop the K2 mine, Zuleika will be required to contribute 4.1% of those costs as well as contribute 4.1% of yearly holding costs of the tenement.

Hopefully VAN's new appeal will reduce this percentage down to 0% as it has already been dropped from 11.87% to a 4.1% interest in the K2 MINE.

One might feel that If ZAG had been actually serious about having a professional JV with VAN then they would have continued to commit proper funds to it rather than just walking away? (Please correct me if I am wrong).

or

If the courts continue to feel that ZAG do actually have a legal claim to a % of K2 then perhaps VAN could simply pay a $ amount to ZAG based on their previous minimal JV exploration costs?

Either way it shouldn't really be a deal breaker IMHO as long as costs are kept fair and minimal...

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.