FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-36

1. 6,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4338

Your points taken.

I thought the earth moving at Goulamina, isn't the ME-IM (JV partners at Morila) but solely Inter-Mining Services.
    ~ I recall seeing a photo of them in a Leo Lithium news article somewhere (anyone help?) showing off what looked like new equipment.

As for the owners of IMS, being a Malian owned company trying to get information on it is proving to be extremely difficult (I have been snooping off and on since the JV over there was announced)
    Their web site holds no clues either, doesn't appear to have been updated in recent times.
    https://inter-mining.com/

As much as I agree with @camban post 66243618 re: (condensed points)
    ~ FFX has no information at all and receives no reports
    ~ what sort of dispute or falling out has really occurred
    ~ Cone of silence seems very bizarre
    ~ actually quite fishy when coupled with everything else including resignations of MA and AC
    These are exactly the points that gives me that gnawing feeling, information suppression was at play? to what extent and/or from what level I have no idea and it is solely an opinion based on lack of information.
    ~ that is not inclusive of the, IMO lack of information from the company itself.

re: the multiple hat wearing new “chair” of the mining operation who also works for Leo
    From the update
    "while FFX does have minority representation on the board of Morila SA, the Company no longer funds, or provides advice to Morila SA"
    I assume that Semega would be the FFX rep?
    ~speaking of, I have actually email LLL for clarification from the webinar, where it was clearly stated that there was no common employees or business interactions between FFX and LLL

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.