TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

In my case I am a former Troy employee who worked faithfully for...

1. 1 Posts.
    In my case I am a former Troy employee who worked faithfully for the company and yet in the face of all this chaotic financial situation the company still has not paid me for my services and it has been 20 months and I have not received any attempt or option of payment from Troy, I understand that many things have already been sold and I also understand that the money comes from somewhere to pay the salaries of the board of directors or the one who was the regional manager after the death of KEN (may he rest in peace) and if Troy has no production it is more than clear that things were sold to pay them and it is unfair that they owe salaries to people who worked while the company was operating but if they have paid management salaries to people like the one who took over as regional manager when the company closed its production even though he did not bring any benefit to Troy. As a humble servant who worked hard for the company for 9 years, who suffered Troy's administrative vicissitudes in the flesh, I hope they settle their debts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.