CDX 0.00% 5.6¢ cardiex limited

Ann: Corporate Update, page-45

1. 15,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    If i understand things correctly, Fitbit are going to have to find their own proprietry marker in the waveform, test it for years to ensure it is a reliable indicator, develop a set of algos to filter the data from a built in accelerometer and gyroscope, develop and test with consistency the results of applying these filters to the waveform data, lodge all of this with FDA and get it all approved for consumer market BEFORE we roll out the conneqt band in order to one-up us here, and the only edge they will have is the filters they develop for variability in activity.

Each company clearly has their strengths, Cardiex has the medical data covered, Fitbit would be all over the physical data.

I can see a mutually beneficial partnership here as being in both parties interests. Conneqt could launch and get a few years in an exclusive market with constrained applications, by which time Fitbit may be able to tweek the filters and make it work for a product that then adopts Sphygmocor and turns it into a world first all purpose consumer watch.

We would get to cut our cake and eat it. All obviously imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $736 13.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6250 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 20833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.