CHN 3.13% $1.55 chalice mining limited

I don’t know if I agree with “the scoping study being a mess”....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    I don’t know if I agree with “the scoping study being a mess”. In my opinion, it is an accurate study (apart from prices but thats because the Russians were dumping Pd & Pt due to war and the assumption of less Pd due to less ICE cars being produced). Cherry picking assumptions is a bit rich too. Its a fairly comprehensive study. But a scoping study is what it is nothing more or less. The more definitive and critical is the prefeasibility study due in about a years time.

The minerals in the ground haven’t moved and are still there. The optionality is unbelievable - what with all six metals. With this optionality it’s nearly impossible to make accurate assumptions. Hence the relevancy of a prefeasibility study.

If we go by the value of the minerals in the ground - even with just 10% of the MRE the SP should be circa $16 right now not $2.60 as published by some brokers. There is a good chance that the current MRE may get bigger too.

It is almost 12 months since the last CR which raised $70 million at $7.30 per share. All those instos who invested at that price are still there and not concerned?

Not investment advice and I could be wrong. My opinion only and please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.