SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Mate you as well as I am aware that this was primarily a copy...

1. 3,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Mate you as well as I am aware that this was primarily a copy paste of PLLs info right.

It has a number of communicative bits missing that could of been added but werent. Thats on SYA not on me. I am not their investor relations manager. I shouldnt need to instruct them how to inform the market on things.....

One basic thing though, no mention of SH.

But were more than happy to run to PLLs arms.

"As a joint owner of NAL and a significant customer"
    PLL remains an important strategic partner for SYA

Yes, we get it. They are a strategic partner. An yes, they are a customer. An them being a customer isnt really that important. Its importance as a customer has only been amplified more recently because of Spod sell off and no locked in partners for OT as mentioned many times over in the past.

Shareholders should be first and foremost. Its 10B shares on issue that they have used to raise money from hard working mums, dads, sophisticated et al.... PLLs contribution to this company pales in comparison. An now that they have sold off there holding in SYA that should be even more clear based on who PLL is looking out for by doing so. Legally they have to be our customer per our OTA so cant really say them being a significant partner is really adding merit to there supposed importance. We have a contract, good, get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.