KCN 1.59% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Pat / Gym,Plenty of options to start feeding the pre-release of...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Pat / Gym,

Plenty of options to start feeding the pre-release of info way before the issue of the Sept quarterly.

FY25 Guidance can be included from the release of full year numbers / developments post Q end and general progress of plant no1's production v nameplate off the top of my head, but I don't work FT on coming up with ways to get the story out there, that's the new CFO's job!.

Any price sensitive developments to volume, grade or price have to be announced.

But that wasn't the point of my post btw.

In terms of shorters, only 1.4% of the issued capital is shorted, while the serious shorts are over 10% and our friends at PLS over 20%. We're only in 158th position on ASIC's latest daily update.

The issue is the hedge funds knowing that they can shakeout inexperienced punters through volatility and that will continue as long as it works, though I would have thought the KCN holders hang on through thick and thin!

The hedge funds are making money through volatility, rather than ultimate short positions. This is actually a bullish statement for the SP and the hedge funds; trade it but dont short it.

I think our next swing high will make a 2024 high and we're very close to the low on this swing.

Good luck

Wazz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.