KCN 1.59% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Yes, i do agree with your view also..Never forget, when we were...

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2262
    Yes, i do agree with your view also..

Never forget, when we were in total despair, Doncamillo / Oldfolk / myself were the only ones constantly positive here day after day, year after year , in my case right up until after i found out about the bonuses, right up until Oldfolk let it slip that Ross or Jamie had been deliberately lying to him about "milking and subscription fees " and deliberately telling lies they knew were untrue because they didn't like being criticized .... so for 5 years i was #1 cheerleader & seeing the bright future and we invested at a time when nobody would touch this before the Zurich Insurance win... 16c, 17c, 18c

Looking back, Metal Tiger people were probably selling to us & shouldn't have let there Ego's get the better of them and sell out , they should have kept there ego's in check and not sold out when we were buying & they let there Ego's be defeated in the battle against Big Ross's scorpion Ego... Lucky for you all i'm a Scorpio and my Mum was a horse training Scorpio & much more powerful than Ross the Boss sitting in the grandstands.

My Mum used to Train / Breed and Drive Racehorses on raceday, so when i look at Ross thinking he is powerfull Man wanting to be Chairman of the Australian Jockey Club for power, i actually see a weak little boy compared to my mother's power.

The problem is today, the bull$hitting is over..

The problem today is they must deliver low AISC and profits and absolutely nothing we say matters... People like @Denial cheerleading today just does nothing to help us get better.. Just like him telling you the Vaccine poison was safe and effective, clowns like him will walk you into a burning fire they are so ignorant.

Nobody gives a flying $uck anymore about the great job in getting the mine back because as at today with 270,000,000 shares on issue they should have kept it closed and enforced the TAFTA award.. The great Job is the sneaky Thai government who sneaked themselves out of having to pay a huge award and at the Same time siphoned idiot KCN shareholders money to pay them Royalties & Community Funds and employ hundreds of Thai's to pay Thai taxes !!!! Reopening is not a masterstroke of Ross or Jamie, it's a MASTERSTROKE from the Thais !! cool.png WELL PLAYED THAILAND GOVERNMENT !!! 1:0 THAILAND GOVERNMENT v KCN idiots.....cool.png

The problem today is the bull$hiting on HC is valueless and the shorters are perfectly correct in doing what they are doing... It's a contest, it's a fight between long's and shorts, it's an Football contest & whilst our CEO & MD is at conferences nothing is being achieved..

You don't get to drink beers with the supporters at Ross's Carbon club or in the grandstands and be out on the playing field at the same time..

You don't get to be Ross cheering his horse at Royal Randwick without trainers having been up at 5.00am each morning training the horse in preparation otherwise the horse will come last and Ross the Boss will be the first Man to send that horse to the knackery if it's costing him money.

With our CEO & MD & CAID continually attending endless Conferences and not fixing problems / reducing costs, then we are $ucked! That's why it's day 23 after end of Quarter and we still don't have quarterly production figures they have know for 23 days...

Shareprice reality at $1.54 when US Gold is a booming $2,400 also says this horse today is a useless pile of rubbish that should be sent to the nackery and turned into dogfood.

I'm long, i want it to go up more than anyone, I can promise you more than 8% of the register is here because of my positivity in the past, but we are past the point of being cheerleaders and they must deliver ...

I'll be the first to return to lovegod Cheerleader after we have won the grand final, AFTER we are back to below 221,000,000 shares on issue and AFTER we get our 30c dividends a year, but we are a long way to achieving that.... Politicians like our Mgmt are the first to celebrate before you have actually won anything ---> nothing shows that attitude more than there 2015 Thailand karaoke pissup photos when shareprice had plunged to 77c and wiped out a whole generation of shareholders !! confused.png

Until then, it's better i'm Coach nasty angry lovegod, otherwise they could $uck it completely like from years 2011-2015...

Whenever you don't like listening to MGMT criticism here, just look at the chart from years 2011 to 2015 and ask yourself if you want that happening again whilst your involved...

sneaky.png
    I wish i could bring all the hot Jacuzzi Girls back, but i can't when we are dog$hit at $1.55 because that's how we have been performing and $1.55 is all we deserve after increasing the debt so much and blowing so much cash on rubbish & Delay after Delay after Delay........

Ohhhh i wish i could bring the Jacuzzi Girls back, but they are long gone to bigger and better places.... You don't get to see there bikini body anymore as they are wrapped in towels having left the KCN jacuzzi & on there way to MTC +63c party in slovakia !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6331/6331267-f720b82cb1295d86874bc8b3dd5af722.jpg

Meanwhile, somewhere over the other side of the world in Slovakia, the girls are getting ready Grasshoppers !!

Ohhh, HERE WE GO GRASSHOPPERS !, i can feel it in my old bones, there is a MTC Chinese Karaoke Sauna party happening in Slovakia very soon ! sneaky.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6331/6331279-57f73af5db9f35d8e123d02abf60fa14.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.025(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $399.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.53 $965.6K 623.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2267 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 15633 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.