ME1 0.00% 0.1¢ melodiol global health limited

I have a smallish holding thank goodness. The share price would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have a smallish holding thank goodness. The share price would need to appreciate around 3800% to recover lost cash on this piece of crap for me. But at the time of my bad punt on this one the info available from the company it looked like it wasn't going to be as bad a play as it has turned out. Relying on information supplied by the company people made their investment decisions. Quite a few people have had all holdings eroded to basically zero. The company's behavior has been so horrendous and misleading. Investigation/ legal action would be warranted for sure i reckon. Whether or not now it can be turned around remains to be seen, and how long that takes. I don't think this can be spun any other way.
    I do thank the experienced contributors calling these guys out. The negative comments by posters i take here aren't directed personally, i think most are cranky at the company,shocked at their corporate behavior, and that how some of us have let ourselves be hoodwinked. Some saw through the CPH/ME1 BS and made better calls in various forms and made some money and well done to them on that i reckon.
    Good learning lesson on this one for me anyway, i hope it just hasn't cost people more than their investment funds (if you know what i mean).
    See what happens hey. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.