ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    Why did they provide a substantial debt facility? They could have easily sabotaged success of the pulse, let the SP go to near 0, and went for the buyout if that was their intention.

The fact they've provided a debt facility, and the Pulse has progressed to the point of mass production, suggests their incentives are aligned with the interest of shareholders - success.

I'll agree it's easy to criticise the journey, but the market went mental in 2020/2021 and every stock was well overvalued leaving salty shareholders when the market corrected, especially stocks with blue sky and poor cashflows got hammered - CDX. Thus the current opportunity for those luckily enough to enter around here, the risk v reward is far more appealing than back then and a bit of market hype shows how far this can run.

The blue sky is the Pulse disrupting the BP market, which is huge, this could end up a billion dollar+ company if successful. Many consumers want the gold star product, from my research as well as investor presentations, Sphygmacor (in the Pulse) is just that, and in time a chance of really enhancing the way people view their cardiovascular health. Also got the band to look forward to...

I'm hoping this first round of production is a hit, when it finally gets there. May you look back at your volatile posts and shake your head! Whilst swimming in profits. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.