ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

happy to share, disclaimer though, i'm not a mining expert, or a...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    happy to share, disclaimer though, i'm not a mining expert, or a professional trader!

1 - The ACG partnership sounds to me like Bob has agreed to help them sell their stuff, and split the profit. They are doing this to: fund the core project, Groundhog. Build/re-kindle relationships. Build credibility. Lots of relationships from past days with steel mills are being re-kindled. This also requires no capital. Bob assured the AGM that the focus is still Groundhog.

2 - They are still looking for a strategic partner to build for Groundhog. An ideal partner will have capital, be a prospective buyer, etc. They are already in conversations with a number of parties, and will continue to be. The final part of a partnership is the prospective partner testing the coal from the BSP. That tells me we might get MOUs but not a signed partnership till the end of next year. (BSP has a Aug/Sept date)

3 - The overall vision is to be the biggest seabourne exporter of Anthracite. No timeline given :/ There is a milestone of 880t. As they reach that, interest should be flowing in and will fund the expansion of the mines.

4 - The coking coal prices increasing 300% is good news, it doesn't mean Anthracite has gone up, but is usually an indicator that Anthracite will follow suit. You can see that in the graph pg 5.

5 - they seem very happy that Ann Marie Hann has joined the board. Currently vetting for more.

6 - They are exploring the potential of setting up a smaller mine with a small mine permit, which will allow 250ktpa to be shipped off site before the big groundhog one. This will provide similar benefits at to point 2, capital, relationships, credibility etc. Didn't sound like they had a preferred way to go, but it was being considered. pg. 7

7 - JOGMEC is a clear sign of the appetite for Anthracite in Japan. JOGMEC is tasked with setting up strategic partnerships around the world for the benefit of the Japanese economy. We are one year into a 3 year agreement with them. If we see this continue after the 3rd year, it's a sign Japan is still interested. They picked 4 drill holes, and all went well.

8 - North Asia is a key market for us.

Hope this helps, apologies for any mistakes, I have shocking handwriting and can hardly read my notes :/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.