AVR 1.67% $18.30 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Correction cover letter Notice of Initial Substantial Holder, page-9

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Just a few comments as we are in limbo. I got in with the blue sky of the vaccine business. That came to nothing. Then WP came on board and concentrated on the CC product. Our new focus. Like Turnbull he got into innovation. New products in 3D ,
    Neo and others in the pipe line including the valves. I am not defending WP since his reputation has taken a major hit recently with his CR and forecasting or missing targets. He has brought a needed partner on board to our rescue with SB. Perhaps we will have sufficient cash on board with these measures as well as from a possible sale of the infusion business to get us to cash flow even and then positive.
    We need to get TGA approval,EU approval , meaningful sales in EU to match US sales. If the 3D shaped product is as good as stated it should be sold asap to the worlds 50 neonatal surgical centres. With one patch per centre per week at $7000 per patch we are looking at an extra $18m per year. The valve business needs a partner who will fund the high costs for R and D and so free us up to concentrate on the CC and other products to sell to a global audience. I will give WP one last chance to impress, get a meaningful and respectful board and compensate long suffering investors with improving results. I am modest in my future expectations. Unless we have a surprise and positive announcement when we relist I expect to do so at 10c. My target is 10c increase per annum. Hope springs eternal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.30
Change
0.300(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $351.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.25 $18.30 $18.01 $12.33K 679

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $18.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.