CXM 0.94% 5.4¢ centrex limited

Many people questioned Centrex prices. So many people saw the...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Many people questioned Centrex prices. So many people saw the difference between pink sheet prices and Centrex ones.

Some explanations were realistic like the preferred commercial minimum size. But many people wanted to have more information about real prices.

If prices were 20% down noboby would investigate a lot. But after no price in November and a 57% fall in december. And no other informations about this huge move anywhere ? Strange.

Well we have information about gulf of Aden situation but is it the explanation ? I don't know. And Pink sheet prices are FOB North America, so not directly impacted.

DAP prices, Potassium Chloride and TSP are ok. The huge move is only on Phosphate rock. So yes, I questionned more now than before because of this special situation.

Nothing special for you ? Ok, why not. We'll see next months what happen with rock phosphate prices. In pink sheets, in OCP communication and with Centrex prices. Better now to have a look at many sources. Do you have a source for your Morocco price manipulation theory ? Not yet ?

I think it's better for an investor to have questions than pre-answers. Better to have questions than a strong biais

Good also to read other opinions. And I usually like your contrarian point of view. Bring questions. Even is our answers are opposite on CXM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $45.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $23.65K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 177475 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 86622
Last updated 12.40pm 06/05/2024 ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.