NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

SteelI will bite.I suspected that the 1tcf was a simple typo...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Steel

I will bite.

I suspected that the 1tcf was a simple typo (1mm instead) but I wanted to get confirmation from Co before commenting on here. Clearly, others also asked the same question and the error was corrected this morning. Not a huge issue, but that sort of error is an ongoing concern, nonetheless.

In answer to your other question, yes the $3b plus number has been mentioned before and has shifted slightly. $3.27b yesterday versus $3.21b in the presentation on May 20 this year. It appears that these numbers are based on a TK report dated 2018, so that is not new. (I will admit I missed that link till now).

Lastly, I'm sure you can understand my hesitation in answering you as well. These boards have deteriorated badly and they are of little use at times. We all have day jobs and other investments and you should not be reliant on others to be at call to answer every question. If you need some clarity, you can always call Tony as he is mostly very approachable. PS Don't call him now as he is about to step on stage at GOC.

Cheers, AL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.