SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Apologies if this has been covered before and I now find I...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Apologies if this has been covered before and I now find I cannot reply directly to a post...

Excerpt from post from jacklesd below ...but also in response to another jacklesd post of 21/06/20.

My question to trusted others ---- could ISX be proceeding with the interlocutory hearing on 18/7/20 which 'is stated/appears' to be about 1st round of damages ---- be due in part to the fact ISX may have some insights from the independently commissioned audit report findings?

I initially thought the 18/7/20 hearing would be about the last requisition from ASX [last 2 notices from ASX re ISX] which was somewhat threatening in terms of ASX asking for identifiable shareholder information and [ii] ASX also claiming for the first time, failure to provide the information and names of shareholders re resolutions 6/7 would be an impediment for future relisting of ISX shares on the ASX platform.

Note: I cannot see any evidence/statements to date OR CONDITIONS since 2 Oct 2019 where ASX have said they will reinstate ISX shares to trading pending the provision of  x, y, z.
    How can ISX meet any relisting conditions when ASX never state any and for the first time have only recently mentioned the concept of relisting ISX.
    ISX have provided to date to ASX: a, b, c....to d,e,f....and x,y,z...

ASX appear to be trying to push out/change the goal posts for ISX relisting  however they, ASX,  have never clearly articulated what it is ISX would need to provide in order to be relisted.  What a shame the last Federal Court hearing did not clearly list and detail and provide a timeframe for what ASX could ask of ISX in order for ISX to have ASX's trading suspension lifted.

Of more concern, very few of us now trust the ASX to not divulge or not share sensitive information given the evidence to date [9EC media articles, claims etc...etc]  during the past 9 months.

jacklesd - an excerpt
    Date: 22/06/20
    Time: 13:40:42
    Post #: 45368284 - an excerpt
    $millorbust said:
    Correct, but a suggestion has been made by others here, and I think it's valid, that ISX may be trying to publicise, or compel ASX Ltd to publicise, the magnitude (ie, material to SP) of the damages claim they are seeking/facing. A sort of what's-good-for-the-goose type argument that clearly ties in to the question of whether ASX treats all companies equally and fairly, ie, how does ASX treat ASX Ltd regarding disclosure of material matters in contrast with how it has and does treat ISX Ltd.

If I were to guess, I would say that ISX likely have an independent, formal and quantified assessment of the damage suffered thus far due to the suspension. I think it is likely that this has been provided to ASX Ltd via their legal team and there has been no market announcement (disclosure) from ASX Ltd. It is even possible that ISX have had their own MAP release blocked by ASX.
    Last edited by Dineen: 22/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.