RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Correction to ASX announcement, page-28

1. 1,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    The downside is that the board have put all their eggs in one basket. Instead of building their position, they have been pandering to Pfizer and promoting the Yes at roadshows. RAP's cash position is weak and receipts are now going backward. I think voting No is playing chicken with Pfizer and seeing who will blink first. It's a poker game I'm not going to play. Our resistance has done well to get this price (not aided by the board at all). Furthermore, from the lack of questions at the quarterly yesterday (three of us), I think interest is waning.

From what I can tell among the lack of transparency in quarterlies, is that even if workflow in the telehealth apps, the doctors aren't rapidly adopting the new tech. This is the big hold up in revenue. Alodoktor revenue is insignificant. If Jansen payments tail off, we could see receipts drop again. RAP will not be cashflow positive for at leasr three years even with other telehealth signings. Potentially there is a need for three further capital raisings all at sub 5c i'd expect.

One day these algorithms will be mainstream, but i think ive been on the RAP roller coaster for far too many years (six now) already and i'm not willing to ride it for another 3 to 4 years hoping something will play out.

It's a Yes from me even if we are leaving something from Pfizer on the table

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.