WKT 2.22% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Correction to Closing Date Extension Announcement, page-12

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    After reading this thread can anyone give me a reason other than stop Pattersons as to why I should part with any more of my hard earned.
    I am your dad investor that everyone craps on about on this thread and to me dilution is dilution so whether its Pattersons or a member of the top 40 holding extra shares I couldnt give a stuff. I am holding onto what I have for a long time and its a Significant proportion of my portfolio.
    What I care about is stability and clarity going forward.
    To me there is no clarity going forward. I have no idea how much CR is actually needed to fully fund the project, no idea about who might be CEO in a few months and no idea why people who were once championing the stock are now completely trashing management.
    What I do know is that sentiment is always overexaggerated.
    2 months ago it was to rhe moon baby. Now its tar and feather Benson.
    IMO this stock will be a long grind and hopefully the fundamentals will eventually shine through. I will be sticking in for the long haul but if you are a mum or dad investor like me then my advice would be to spread your risk, put in what you can afford to lose and treat wkt like you would the 4th at Flemmington.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.003(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $46.82K 422.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 632255 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 328492 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.