GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Hi UFX et.al.,Substandard QC work by all involved to say the...

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3803
    Hi UFX et.al.,
    Substandard QC work by all involved to say the least. That said, in my opinion the results remain encouraging and GRS-CNJ need to follow on with delivering reliable PGE's assay figures, hopefully in the 2-3g/t range. I've taken a "quick" look at all the the GAL and GSR-CNJ holes to date and noted where they have reported heavily disseminated sulphides and disseminated sulphides, remembering your re-emphasis UFX that the onsite visual interpretations of heavily disseminated versus disseminated sulphides will vary with each interpreter/geologist. Assuming the reported visuals are reasonable, I plotted the holes reported with heavily disseminated sulphides as a solid green dot (thickness m) (yes these holes also had disseminated sulphides logged as well), and holes reported with disseminated sulphides open green circle (thickness m) (no heavily disseminated sulphides were logged in these holes). I have not plotted holes where only weakly disseminated sulphides were reported.

I have done the same on the TMI-1VD aeromagnetic image below. All holes GSR-CNJ have drilled to date, have intersected some thickness of heavily disseminated sulphides (yes with disseminated sulphides as well). Going forward, in my opinion there will be holes GSR-CNJ drill where only disseminated and/or weakly disseminated sulphides occur. We may even hit some massive sulphides as GAL have demonstrated.

From first glances, the level of sulphide dissemination appears to increase in a west to east sense towards the hot colours on the aeromagnetic image. Time will tell.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4646/4646616-ae1eb647a1720ad2fdfa008d4563fba9.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4646/4646600-883fd59ca980eddb1ab4e38075030293.jpg

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.