SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

re: Ann: Corrigendum to Announcement - Invest... Hey guys, that...

1. 336 Posts.
    re: Ann: Corrigendum to Announcement - Invest... Hey guys, that presentation was for LG shareholders to vote on approving the Liongold bid for SBL. Nothing sinister or desperate there.

The errors do make them look less than professional.

But using the word "Corrigendum" certainly makes them look all grown-up deosn't it.

Actually SML is a reasonable abbreviation of Synergy Metals Limited. It doesn't always have to be the ticker symbol (SBL).

And as I have mentioned before they don't need 50.1% to get effective control. So what if SBL needs to raise cash? Perhaps LG can lend money to SBL (and take a charge over SBLs assets so if it all turns to brown squishy stuff, then LG are first in line as creditors).

Of course that would be a related party transaction and an such loan would have to be put to shareholders with only non-related parties eligible to vote. However it would only be the eligible shares that are actually voted that would count.

How any times have you voted your shares previously? To be honest I haven't, but I am relatively new to this game.

So there you are.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.