HCH 1.04% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

Unfortunately, I have read your posts, and it seems you are very...

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Unfortunately, I have read your posts, and it seems you are very new to the markets or copper discoveries and have significant misunderstanding.

You previously were worried that the owners of Cortadera could simply walk away and sell the land to someone else, and now (after obviously learning what a contract is) are worried that HCH will not be able to make payment. Although I dislike them, there are things called credit raises that deal with these issues. If you don't know what they are, then I suggest you do some research on credit raises and HCH history.

Also, no issue with deeper ores - copper mines are much more expensive than gold mines due to the need to go deeper - that really is 101 on copper mining, and again do some research on copper mining and the location of ores. It may help you understand more about copper mines.

@Bluegumnuts - I have to agree with you on this one. I get if issues are raised with management history of handling CRs, but it seems this poster (1) does not understand how junior miners work on ASX and how funding is secured, (2) copper mines in general.

I suggest not to respond further - now that their misinformation has been answered, there is no need.

@soarer - just saw your comment. I think they're actually being serious, and must be a novice - I have suggested that they google credit raises or even JVs!
    Last edited by LJohn: 17/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.010(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $146.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 98.0¢ 96.0¢ $40.88K 42.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4675 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 9350 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.