HCH 3.23% 90.0¢ hot chili limited

The grades that they are getting at the moment at CD is...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The grades that they are getting at the moment at CD is supporting and enhancing the higher grade core of the deposit.

Drilling a porphyry Cu-Au deposit is never going to set the world on fire with grades. When we are getting several hundred meter percent intervals with good continuity, it is good for resource recovery standpoint and will be confirming or upgrading their geological/resource model.

Granted it is not a Filo del Sol, but we also don't have a market cap of 2.8 billion.

I actually think it is political machinations that are holding the stock back. But don't forget DRC went through this sovereign risk a number of times and mining is still progressing there.

This deposit ticks a lot of boxes:
    - approaching 5mt contained Cu
    - open pittable
    - close to infrastructure
    - major interested and has stake, offtake agreement necessary for a junior to help with financing

I think the stock will start to move once situation progresses in Chile and closer to PFS. There might be some movement if Dr Nicole can get traction on financing front, but the PFS will be required there also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $136.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.0¢ 90.0¢ $70.14K 76.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2799 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 6237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.